Monday 16 August 2010

Introduction

OK - thought I would start a blog off to show Worcestershire Cachers what I have been up to.

My aim is to reach 1000 caches by the end of 2010.  I started at the end of 2008 - on Christmas Eve.  I had head a couple of people talk about caching and I though it might be a way to spice up my primary outdoor pursuit - which is walking the Labradoodle.  Here is a picture of her up Bredon Hill.

Caching certainly added some spice to my walks and allowed me to revist old walks with renewed interest.  Things ticked along nicely until I subscibed and started downloads Pocket Queries in July 2008.  Armed with my PDA and cachemate, I was able to go out armed with all the cache in an area and the numbers steadily increased.

Now it has become a little bit of an addiction.

This blog is intended as my own on line diary.  I'll inlcude a link in my profile page and see if anyone noticing.  Probably Mrs Mappiman will be the first - she has an unhealthy interest in googling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment