Saturday 9 April 2011

09/04/11 - Flyford Flavell - Geocaching

Distance - 4 Miles
Number of Caches - 9
First Cache
Most unusual animal observation - Llama

Flyford Flavell - Geocaching



No-one told me this starts at Worcestershire's pub of the year.  If I had known, I surely would have saved this round of caches for a nice Summer's evening, where a pint would have been most welcome.  As it was closed, I had to make do with a ginger beer from the village stores and watch Sonia attempt to eat a Bakewell Tart in one go.

There are a lot of Geocache rounds in this area and I have had my eye on this one for a while.  Parked up at the pub, head down the lane and then left onto Fields.

Couldn't have picked a better day for it.  Beautiful blue skies and the first walk of the year without a fleece.

Foot Bridge at Cache 3
After cache 3 we walked along a path that ran adjacent to a field of Llamas.  They were interested in the labradoodle and she was interested in them.  I can only think that the Llamas felt she was one of their own that we had cruely experimented neck shrinkage on.

Talk Necked Labradoodles?

Perfect circular walk that brings us onto the Wychavon way.  Can't go wrong with directions or caches, although the last one of the series appeared to be in a car showrooms car park.  As there were a couple of people in the office, I felt it inapproapriate to go looking.

Perfect way to spend a Saturday morning and has set me up for the weekend now.  Thanks to unowho67 for the setup and maintenance of this one.

2 comments:

  1. And thanks to your Lovely wife for her great company and caching skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again another brilliant blog from the kind of geocatching and blogging! you are my inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete